Invites Applications for the Post of "COMPANY SECRETARY" on Contract Basis. Last Date: 22-09-2019.
Advertisement Code - KCCL/HR/CS/19/01
Keltron Component Complex Ltd, a premier Public Sector Undertaking, under Govt. of Kerala is in search of a suitable candidate for the post of Company Secretary on contract basis for one year as per details given below.
Name of Post: Company Secretary
Qualification: Should possess Associate Membership (ACS) of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
Minimum 1-year experience in the capacity of Company Secretary in a reputed organization, and the candidate should be conversant with the following:
· All legal matters with regard to a Company registered under Companies Act,1956 and 2013 and SEBI Laws with respect to listing or delisting.
· Should be familiar with filing of returns with the Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchanges, etc. And work exposure in the areas of Accounting, Exports, Sales Tax, etc.
· All other secretarial jobs such as preparation of agenda & minutes of Board meetings, Audit Committee Meetings/EGM, etc.
Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
No. of Vacancies: 1
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 35000- Rs. 45000
1. Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
2. The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
3. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Written Test, Group Discussion/Group Activity and Interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
4. The selection process will be conducted at Kannur.
5. Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders respectively.
6. In case of false or insufficient information/ lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7. Intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail/post only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the application is maintained active and Keltron will not be responsible for any technical errors related to e-mail correspondence. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
8. The Advertisement Code Number may be noted for future reference.
9. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- by Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank in favour of “M/s Keltron Component Complex Ltd.” Payable at Kannur. SC and ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
10. The appointment will be for a period of 1 year which is extendable if required.
11. Salary (consolidated pay) for the selected candidate will be fixed based on relevant experience/skillset and will be best in the industry. Statutory Benefits is also applicable as per rules.
12. If the performance of the candidate is not found satisfactory, his/her contractual services will be terminated without any notice.
13. The contract period of exceptionally outstanding candidate may be extended as per the requirement of the Company.
14. The incumbent should be ready to travel anywhere in India.
15. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
16. Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased or decreased depending upon organizational requirements and also for the placement in the suitable category/post.
17. Management reserves the right to change the venue of the selection process, to cancel this notification and/or to limit the appointment to a certain area.
18. The decision of the Managing Director will be final in all matters relating to this recruitment.
19. Any type of canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification and no further correspondence shall be entertained after disqualification.
20. Any change in dates will be published on the website only. No separate intimation will be given to the candidates in this regard.
Those with specified post qualification experience may download the application form in the prescribed format from www.keltroncomp.org and send the duly filled application form along with one set of self- attested photocopies of certificates to prove Qualification, Experience, Age, Community (SC/ST candidates have to produce Caste Certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non -Creamy Layer Certificate, if applicable) along with the Demand Draft of Rs.250/-towards Application Fee drawn in favor of M/s Keltron Component Complex Ltd., payable at Kannur, so as to reach on or before 22-09-2019 to the below address superscribing the envelope with “ Application for the post of Company Secretary”.
Managing DirectorKeltron Component Complex LtdKeltron Nagar, Kalliasseri P.OKannur- 690562